- You must always smile and remain professional, with an impeccable outfit. It’s your reputation and success that depends on it.
- Taking pictures at the scene of the event is prohibited unless you have prior consent of the person in charge.
- No tolerance for ALCOHOL AND DRUG CONSUMPTION on the premises, under penalty of termination of contract and monetary penalties, if damages have been suffered from the client or the agency.
- PAUSE: Only with the consent of the person in charge.
- CIGARETTE: Smoking is not allowed on the premises unless prior consent is given by the person in charge.
- END OF EVENT: You must confirm your departure time with the person in charge before leaving.
- IT IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN TO DISCUSS YOUR HOURLY RATE WITH THE STAFF ON THE EVENTS. THIS CONSTITUTES OF A BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY.
- For confidentiality purposes, do not share your personal information to the client. If he asks you questions, you can tell him to contact the agency at :
In the same way, you should not take or communicate information about the client. All information must remain confidential.
- As a self-employed worker, you must have an adequate medical, personal and liability insurance in case of injury, medical condition, damage or any other problems related to the contract. You are solely responsible for any damage you cause and any obligation in respect of medical, personal or other insurance
- Non-solicitation / non-competition: During the term of contract and for a period of one year after, you agree not to solicit or accept any offers of work or other mandate from the client, without first going through Staff Renter
- Destruction of property : A sum of $ 500 may be withheld from your payment for each contract where a destruction of property has been noted by the customer.